Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is my favorite holiday. Just a day to reflect on the goodness that is bestowed on us all. Lots of good food and family and fun and games.

Some of the things I am thankful for this year:
  • My sexy husband
  • My sweet boys
  • Our health
  • A homestead we enjoy
  • In-laws that I cherish
  • Jobs that provide well
  • Homeschooling Eli
  • Watching the boys grow up and into their talents
  • Homeschooling Jesse
  • Bible believing church that challenges us to grow in Christ
  • Facebook, just for fun
  • A free country
  • That my family goes with us to my in-laws for Thanksgiving, I love that about them!
  • A happy marriage
  • Good friends, both old and new
  • Jesus, for taking the punishment of my stupid sins
Wishing you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday weekend!

No comments: