Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Number 100

Well, this is post 100. Seems like a lot of people do something special for their 100th post.

Like tell 100 things about themselves. I'm not sure I could come up with 100 things, well half-way interesting things, about me.

I'll try five about my odd sleep habits and if you're so inclined you can read it 20 times and that'll be 100. There's your daily dose of math!!

1. I lay down on my right side and get all warm and cozy and 95% asleep and then I roll over to my left side. Every night.

2. If my feet are cold I can't go to sleep, so in the winter I often wear socks.

3. Even in the sticky heat of summer in a second floor bedroom with no air conditioning, I have to cover up with a sheet. I'm creeped out by the thought of some kind of bug crawling on me, and I know they do.

4. I never let any part of my body, hand, arm, foot, knee or whatever hang over the side of the bed. I'm not really scared something will get me, or that there's anything under my bed (other than some friendly dust bunnies), but I think that might be where that one originated.

5. I don't ever have to get up in the night to go to the bathroom, only during the first few weeks after conception and at the very end of a pregnancy. That's how I knew I was pregnant with Simon. I got up to pee at 4 in the morning, and I said to Tim, do you realize what I'm doing? Do you know what this means?!?

I'll finish by saying I have really enjoyed blogging. It's given me the outlet I needed, even though I do edit myself since I know (some) other people read this, but it's been healthy for me. And I'll also say that I'm disappointed in my writing skills, but I guess I just need to keep working on it to get where I would like to be.

No comments: