Monday, July 16, 2007

Where have I been?

Well, Winkflash (where we get our digital pics printed) is having a sale on photobooks that ends today so I have been spending all of my computer/internet time working on getting that done before the sale ends. I'm trying to do a whole year in one book, which will be totally cool but we only have dial-up so uploading all the pictures has been a long process. I get behind on uploading and printing because it takes so long to upload so I had a lot to catch up on. I haven't seen one of the photo books printed so I'm hoping it's worth the time I'm putting into it. I should give a review of it once I get it.

This week posting will be a little sparse too. We have VBS this week at church. The first night was last night and it went pretty well. The girls in our small group are all doing crafts together as a group so it's fun to be in there with them.

Our sitter's church is having a day camp this week-she's with the pre-school class so she's taking the boys to that all week. So they'll no sooner get home than we'll eat and head out the door to VBS.

I've got crock pot meals planned for all week so I think we'll be okay, and the boys get lunch at the day camp so I don't have to worry about that.

Eli should be okay with no naps, he'll have to give them up soon enough with afternoon kindergarten in the fall. Noah will do okay until tomorrow and then he'll start having a rough time. The sitter's taking a play pen for Simon to take his afternoon naps in. He should do okay if he'll sleep with all the day camp commotion going on, but without a morning nap I think he will.

It's going to be a busy week, but it should be lots of fun.

No comments: